Introducing Noetsie




People are always saying "Try to get the balance right." I am not sure this is even possible.
But here goes anyway.

"All work and no play, makes for a dull life anyway."
Why am I starting this blog?
Well, after starting my own business in 2007, I lost my creative side and "mojo" along the way.
So I decided to get a jump start on the new years resolution thing and get back on the path of finding it again. After recently watching Julie & Julia I was inspired to do something similar, but without the pressure.
I love watching cooking programs like MasterChef,  and foodie type magazines are my favourite.

My idea for this blog is to try various recipes and crafts for myself, and at the same time keep a diary (my blog), of it and share it with you. I will also have my amazing family as my guinea pigs to give me the "yay or nay" on each item so it will be tried and tested just for you.

I would also like to include and conclude that my writings skills are not that great and usually putting two sentences together has proven to be some what of a challenge to me.
So I truly hope that you would enjoy my blog enough as to follow me and enjoy my journey.
I would also like to invite you to engage, try and comment with your experiences. And yes compliments are always welcome.

Comments